Arsenal will host Manchester City this Saturday April 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM ET in Emirates Stadium for the Premier League. Soccer betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Arsenal is favorite at home with a money line of +145, Man. City is +170 and the draw is set at +235.
Arsenal is currently third in the English Premiership with a total over 58 points, behind Manchester City by a 13 points difference. Arsène Wenger’s team comes from a loss last Saturday against Queens Park Rangers with a score of 2-1 in Loftus Road. Theo Walcott scored the goal for the visitors reaching 7 goals this season.
Manchester City has 71 points and is currently second in the EPL standings. They came to a draw for the second consecutive time, against Sunderland in Etihad Stadium. Mario Balotelli scored twice and Aleksandar Kolarov scored towards the end of the match.
Gunners and The Blues last met on December 18, 2011 when Manchester City took the victory over Arsenal 1-0 in Etihad Stadium with a goal by David Silva.
Arsenal at Manchester City
When: Arsenal vs Manchester City
Where: Emirates Stadium
Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
Betting Lines Arsenal +145, Man. City +170, Draw +235
Possibly Related Posts:
- Arsenal vs Manchester City Betting Odds: January 13 2013
- Manchester United vs Liverpool Betting Odds: January 13 2013
- Chelsea vs Swansea City Betting Odds: January 9 2013 Capital One Cup
- European World Cup Qualifers Betting Lines October 16 2012
- FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid Sunday October 7 2012 Betting Line